West Building, 1st Floor, Section M
3135 Easton Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
Mon - Fri: 8:45AM-12:15PM & 1:30PM-4PM
Mon & Thurs: 8:30AM – 6PM
Tues & Wed: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Fri: 8:30AM – 4PM
Spring 2020 Registration Schedule
|Student Status Based on |
Current Credits Completed
|All Part Time Undergraduate||Monday, 11/11 8:30 AM||Stay in until end of add/drop|
|All OSA Special Priority||Monday, 11/11 8:30 AM||Tuesday 11/12 6:00 AM|
|Senior Priority (84-120 cr)||Monday, 11/11 4:45 PM||Tuesday, 11/12 6:00 AM|
|Senior Regular (84-120 cr)||Tuesday, 11/12 7:00 AM||Tuesday, 11/12 4:00 PM|
|Junior Priority (54-83 cr)||Tuesday, 11/12 4:45 PM||Wednesday, 11/13 6:00 AM|
|Junior Regular (54-83 cr)||Wednesday, 11/13 7:00 AM||Wednesday, 11/13 4:00 PM|
|Sophomore Priority (24-53 cr)||Wednesday, 11/13 4:45 PM||Thursday, 11/14 6:00 AM|
|Sophomore Regular (24-53 cr)||Thursday, 11/14 7:00 AM||Thursday, 11/14 4:00 PM|
|Freshmen Priority (0-23 cr)||Thursday, 11/14 4:45 PM||Friday, 11/15 6:00 AM|
|Freshmen Regular (0-23 cr)||Friday, 11/15 7:00 AM||Stay in until end of add/drop|
|Graduate Students||Monday, 11/18 at 8:30 AM||Stay in until end of add/drop|
Priority = Honors, Veterans, Athletes, OSA Accommodations
You are responsible for having any registration blocks cleared before you may register.
- All full-time students have an academic advisor block (APTR) on their registrations – you must have this block lifted through the Student Planning and Advising process.
- Graduate Students in the following areas also have advisor blocks: Computer Science, Education, Nursing and Social Work.
- Additional registration blocks such as STUDENT ACCOUNTS, PUBLIC SAFETY, HEALTH SERVICES and FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE are also listed in Student Planning and Advising.
- You must obtain clearance from the office that has blocked your registration. The Registrar’s Office cannot do this.
- If you are repeating a course email email@example.com with your name, ID number, course section and day and time of your registration. We will register you if the section is open.
- Student Planning is part of the Self-Service Portal that allows students to review their academic progress, add courses to their plan of study for as many future terms as they desire and register
for specific courses during the registration period for the upcoming Registration Term.
- Students with Advisor blocks will send their plan of study to their advisor who will comment on the student’s plan and approve or disapprove any part of the plan and lift your advisor block;
advisors will archive these comments for future reference.
- The best place to register is from your dorm, home, classroom or SHU Library.
Watch video on Student Planning & Advising
Our office is responsible for coordinating course and room schedules as well as processing all registrations. We maintain all official academic records and provide transcripts and enrollment verification. Other services include graduation certification, transfer credit evaluation and approvals, and the coordination of Veteran's Education Benefits. Specific questions regarding Graduation may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activate your account today.
The provisions of this website do not constitute a contract. The website provides information, regulations, and activities at Sacred Heart University. In many cases more detailed information is available. The statements and information contained herein are subject to change at the discretion of Sacred Heart University at any time. The University reserves the right to divide, cancel or reschedule classes and programs if enrollment or other factors so require.